We use Sterling silver (925) throughout the whole range of every item in our collection, with our gold in colour pieces having a thick real 18ct yellow gold plating.
- For cleaning, we suggest bathing your pieces in hot soapy water.
- We also advice to keep your jewellery away from such products as; hair spray, aftershave’s/perfumes and any other household detergents.
- Please note; we highly advise to stay away from chlorine and other harsh chemicals in swimming pools/jacuzzis etc that may have a reaction on your Independant pieces.
- To protect and contribute to its longevity, we advice that you keep your pieces separate from one and other to prevent scratching.
- Our silvery jewellery is likely to to eventually tarnish with time and wearing, this is not a defect of independent’s manufacturing, but a property of sterling silver metal. To get your pieces back to its shiny original look, we recommend a silver cloth to polish or silver dip.
- Jewellery with set stones can and will be loosened through impact, which will result in dislodged stones or even missing stones. To check the security of your pieces stones, shake the item close to your ear or dab your finger tip over the stones also close to your ear.
- Our chains are strong and durable and leave our hands in a fit state however, if a chain is pulled or stretched, it is likely it will break. Therefore please be mindful when doing any such activity as a hand or any other object could get underneath then chain to then be pulled.
Most items are in stock and we try to send them out within 3-5 working days however please note, in some rare cases, through system error of the website, you may have falsely ordered a item that is not in stock.
If this is the case you will be notified via email as quickly as possible and we will do our best to resolve that issue in the quickest way.
Items may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase, unworn and as new with no signs of wear. Simply fill out our returns for with given reason code and send back to us with the given addess.
Please note a refund will cover the price of the piece(s) and not postage costs.
Payments are made by credit/debit card through Stripe or by Paypal on our checkout part of this website.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your order an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep this email; it contains your order reference number which you may need at a later date.
Independant currently only offers orders to be shipped out to the U.K and Ireland.
All items on independantjewellery.com are inclusive of VAT.
Your account will be debited once the order is placed.
We treat each case on a individual basis, looking at the relative wear and tear since the purchase date on each item.
There is no officially warrantee period on any items.
Wear and tear can wear away the gold plating to leave more silver visible. Gold plating can be repeated for frequently worn items to return them to their original condition. There will be a service charge for this.